Nestled in the heart of Punjab, Ladhowal MFP is currently operational and flaunts a modern infrastructure laid in the proximity of 100 acres!
About 54 acres of land is divided into various plot sizes that are fully- equipped with high-end facilities, enabling interested parties to set up processing facilities as per their business needs.
The rest of 46 acres of the land is used for setting up basic facilities and amenities such as an extensive network of roads, sewage system, street lights, water supply, food testing labs, and a lot more!
The key Features of the MFP’s infrastructure are as follows:
- 60-feet wide roads
- Uninterrupted grid-onward power supply 24×7
- Ready-to-build plots for food processing companies and investors
- Hassle-free parking for heavy and light vehicles
- 3 tube wells with overheads
- State-of-the-art sewage and effluent treatment plant with a capacity of 2MLD
- Free-of-cost power supply throughout the food park
The main components of MFP include a Central Processing Centre (CPC) and four primary processing centres (PPCs). A well-defined supply chain network connects the CPC (Hub) and the PPCs (Spokes) to the demand centres.